THE EM STUDENT
Every student can benefit from Engaging Minds!
Engaging Minds meets the needs of a wide range of students. Most students – even those who seemingly have it “all together” – can benefit from extra support. As work gets more challenging and time pressures become more demanding, having the right learning tools and strategies is an enormous advantage. At Engaging Minds, we teach the skills students need to achieve success now and in the future.
Engaging Minds supports students who…
- Need help getting organized
- Need help managing their time
- Could benefit from reading comprehension support
- Have a hard time getting information from their brain onto paper
- Need support writing clearly and effectively
- Have difficulty prioritizing homework
- Have trouble initiating homework or long-term assignments
- Wait until the last minute to study for an exam or begin a research project
- Have a backpack, school locker or bedroom that is less than tidy
- Lack self-confidence and/or motivation
- Aren’t achieving their full potential
- Are achievers but lack focus
- Are good students who just need a little extra “something”
If any of the statements above resonate with you and describe your child, you’re not alone. Many students grapple with these same issues. The Engaging Minds methodology is specifically designed to give students the support they need to achieve their greatest potential. Homework doesn’t need to be a constant struggle every night. Our trained instructors will help guide your child on a path of success.